- Click Start
- Type “cmd” (newer versions of windows will automatically start searching)
- Click on cmd.exe (command prompt)
- Type “ipconfig /all” and press Enter!
- Locate the “Physical Address(MAC Address) under the “Wireless LAN Adapter WiFi” for WiFi or “Ethernet adapter Ethernet” for a LAN connection.
- Select “System Preferences” from the Apple menu on the top left of your screen.
- Select the “Network”option
- Select “Wi-Fi” and select “Advanced”
- Select the “Hardware” Tab and the MAC address will be displayed
- Click your account photo.
- Click the Wi-Fi network .
- At the top of the box, click Information .
- You’ll see your Chromebook’s IP address and IPv6 address. Your MAC address is labeled “Wi-Fi.”
- Open Terminal
- Type “ifconfig -a”
- Locate appropriate hardware address for your device network interface