Video Streaming Devices
- During setup with the Google Home app, connect to the network that the chromecast broadcasts.
- Click the three dots in the top right, and select “Show Mac-Address”
- Select Settings from the Roku Home screen
- Select Network and then About
- The Wireless MAC-Address is displayed on the screen.
- Select to the Settings Application
- From the settings menu select General
- From the General menu select Network
- The MAC address will be either the Wi-Fi Address if the Apple TV is connected via WiFi or Ethernet Address if the Apple TV is connected via an Ethernet cable.
- From the Home select Settings.
- Select Device or My Fire TV.
- Select About.
- Select Network.
- The MAC Address is listed on the right.